We seek to maintain a program of the finest quality.
We aim to:
- Create a safe working environment.
- Protect our clients from neglect, abuse, and exploitation while providing high quality services.
- Respond to our clients' questions and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Coordinate services with other service providers for our clients.
- Provide services to low income families.
Our caregivers are high-trained staff that provide services in the following areas of personal care:
- Bathing, Hair Care
- Skin Care, Personal Hygiene
- Dressing, Feeding
- Ambulation, Transfers, Positioning, Assistance w/ Exercises
- Protective Oversight
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Laundry at home and at the Laundromat
- Budget Shopping
Our Service Areas:
We provide services for clients living in the Denver Metropolitan Area.
Counties of Service include: